BGN or EUR
Up to BGN 40,000
Up to 12 months
- Up to 20% of the total amount credited to the current accounts with Tokuda Bank in the last 6 months, but no more than BGN 40,000 or EUR 20,000
- Minimum amount – BGN 5,000 or EUR 2,500
- Up to 12 months, with the option of extending the period after the borrower’s finances are analysed in the fourth month prior to the repayment deadline and only if the average amount credited to the borrower’s current accounts on a monthly basis for the loan term is at least BGN 40,000 or EUR 20,000
- At least 9% annually for loans in BGN and EUR
- Pledge of money received into accounts with the Bank
Charges and Commissions
- Management commission – one-off payment of 1% of the agreed loan amount
- Commitment fee – 0.5% of the part of the agreed loan that has not been drawn down is charged every month
- No other charges or commissions are collected
- Loan applicants must be Tokuda Bank clients and have a current account with the Bank and a business history of at least 12 months prior to the grant of the Tokuda Partner loan.
- Sole owners/partners must be co-debtors on the loan.
- At least BGN 200,000 or the EUR (or USD) equivalent must have been credited to their current accounts with Tokuda Bank in the last 6 months.
- They must have no arrears to the bank system or outstanding tax or social insurance payments.
- No change in the applicant’s ownership in the last 12 months.
- The applicant’s scope of business must comply with Tokuda Bank’s Internal Lending Rules.