- Валидна от 11 септември 2023
- Валидна до 13 октомври 2023
- Структурно звено: Управление на риска
- Град: София
We are Tokuda Bank - a company that successfully incorporates Eastern traditions and Western trends. Our principles are transparency, clarity and correctness.
Tokuda Bank AD is owned by the Japanese company Tokushukai Incorporated and has been part of the dynamically developing banking sector in Bulgaria for 27 years.
We are a responsible employer and strive to provide career growth and skills development opportunities to our employees, working in a supportive environment and in a collaborative and friendly team.
If you are a responsible and proactive person and you set yourself high goals, would you become a part of our team?
Risk Officer, Risk Monitoring and Management, Sofia – Ref. №142
• Internal risk reports and analyses
• Monitoring of key risk indicators and internal limits
• Participation in project based tasks and ad-hoc tasks related to regulatory requirements and internal optimization projects
• Monitoring and control of the bank’s operational risk, incl. collection of information and maintenance of a register of events and complaints related to operational risk, preparation of regulatory and inter-bank reports and measures for limiting the bank’s exposure to operational risk, etc.
• University degree
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Good knowledge in MS Office
• Professional experience – minimum 2 years bank’s experience; experience on a similar position in a Bank is an advantage
• Excellent organizational, communicative and time-management skills
• Responsible and diplomatic personality
∙ Excellent career opportunity
∙ An excellent Competitive remuneration package
∙ Friendly and supportive work environment
Please, send us your CV in English.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.